My Weight Loss Journey

Friday, April 16, 2010

Weight Loss Friday And Finished Dolls

This weeks weight loss was .5 pound. I was kinda shocked because I have upped my exercise and have been doing really good as far as sticking to my Nutrisystem plan. Any loss is a good loss though and .5 pd means I am a .5 pd closer to my goal. The good news is that I have gotten into many outfits that I used to only stand and look at in my closet...YES!!! The other day, I slipped into a pair of shorts that I could not wear last summer and they FIT!!! And I also slipped into a pair of jeans that I bought at The Buckle over a year ago. I paid $70 for them and was just sick that I couldn't wear them...they are like brand new. Well last weekend, I was sportin them babies around....they fit!!!!! I love it!!!! Another victory is that I have NOT had ANY diet pepsi since Tuesday and I DO NOT miss it.

We are heading to Spooner after Brent gets home from work tonight, we are in for a very busy weekend. I have all my NS food packed and have set myself up for success. I believe that is half the battle. So I will keep on keepin on!!!! As I mentioned in my last post, we are digging our basement on Saturday so I will have lots of pics to show you next week.

As promised, here are some of my finished dolls that I have been working on this week. This Mother/Daughter set it adorable. I am going to make a set of these for myself someday.

Here is a little gal dress in purple...she is a sweetie!!

And this little gal has on a blue dress...the fabric has an old vintage look to it....LOVE IT!!!

And this little gal is all dressed up in her cream/blue dress.

Last but not least, I had to include this picture of my hard workin husband. Him and his crew have been working very hard trying to get 45 more acres of cranberry beds ready to plant this Spring. You would not believe the wind out there at the marsh...it's horrible. The dirt flying around out there is horrendous and yesterday it was in the 80's so they were not only fighting the wind, they were also fighting the hot sun all day. When he walked through the door, I had to take a double take, I couldn't believe the dirt that was on his face......I had to grab my camera and snap a quick pic...he is such a good sport....Thank you babe for all your hard work, you take such good care of us and I am so blessed to be your wife.

Until next time....God Bless, Rhonda

6 comments:

basketsnprims said...

Congrats on your wt. loss ~ way to go. I love, love your dolls, that last one you showed is a bit too grungy, lol. Enjoy your weekend.
Pam

PrimWyoGirl said...

Rhonda, that is such good news on your weight! Wa Hoo! Glad your jeans fit again! Love your dolls! The mom & daughter and the one in the blue dress are my fav's. Your hubby seems to be a very hard worker! I don't think I could go out in 80 & the wind and do that. Glad to hear the house is underway!
Jayne

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight loss, I just got my cholesterol levels today, I'm on a diet now, not really much for weight loss, but better nutrition. My level was 313, ouch. Quit smoking 10 weeks ago, so proud of that. Your dolls are beautiful, I love the mother/daughter. Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
~Ronda~

Justina said...

LOL~ your hubby's face almost looks like one of your dolls!

Farm Field Primitives said...

Such a good job on your weight loss and your "new" clothes. You should be very proud. I just love your dolls. They are perfect. It's good to see your hubby getting into the grungy spirit as well. Take care.
~Melissa~

Kim said...

Way to go on the weight loss girl!!!!
I am struggling to get back on the weight loss wagon. Your post was inspiring. I need to get busy with it.
Love the dolls. They are the sweetest. Love the pic of hubby. What a great husband you have there. I too have a hard working man that has always taken are of his family. I can't imagine being out in that heat with that wind. God Bless him. Have a great week.

Prim Blessings,
Kim