My Weight Loss Journey

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Whatcha Workin On Wednesday

Today I worked on primitive stitch pic dresses and skating mice. The primitive prairie stitch pic dresses were hot seller at the craft show on Saturday so I had to replenish my stock. My sister and daughter and I will be at the Methodist Church craft sale this Saturday from 9am - 2pm...so friends and family...... hope to see you there.

Skating Mice

Mouse Skater

This dress says...Every day is a gift
This is my favorite dresses


Let It Snow

This is one of my favorite mice

Merry Christmas

This dress says...Every time a child is born so is a grandma

During this Thanksgiving season, we all have so much to be thankful for......Brent and I are so thankful for his job here in Wisconsin Rapids...he really likes growing cranberries. And with gas prices coming down, it makes it easier for me to go home to Spooner to see my family and friends so I am thankful for that. Thank you Jesus for all the blessings you have givin unto us. But we are forever thankful most of all, for your son JESUS CHRIST our Lord and Savior!!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE.......I love you all....God Bless....Rhonda

3 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

i love the mice and dresses no wonder they all sold so well.
Have a great Thanksgiving.
Rondell

Leslie said...

The skating mice are too cute! The dresses are nice, too! Good luck with your show and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Leslie

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Sooo beautiful! Love your work. And I love your thankfulness post.

Now I've just got to go look up cranberries and how they're grown. I was just talking with the boys about it this week when we crossed some wetlands and we weren't sure how it was done. Guess I need to finding out.

Smiles,
Lea