My Weight Loss Journey

Monday, November 24, 2008

The Craft Show Was A Success!!!!


Our 3rd Annual Craft Show in Spooner, Wisconsin

My sister is the secretary of the family so she is in charge of the cash box, and I am in charge of the PR....I LOVE IT!!!! We make a great team!!!

My sister and I ready for business

My daughter's stitch pics...I LOVE THEM!!!! We did a horse trade...I picked out one of her stitch pics...she picked out one of my door dolls...we were both happy :)

My sister's snowmen ornies, aren't they cute!!!!

Lots of stuff, come and get it!!!

More stitch pictures

Our door doll display

Another view of our door doll display

Chenille Snowman and Snowmen on a bobbin spool


The craft show was a complete success!!!! It was so nice to see all my buddies from Spooner and spend time with my family. We sold about half our stock Saturday and we get to set it all up again this Saturday at the Methodist church craft show in Spooner. I am looking forward again to coming home and seeing everybody.

I will leave with a picture of my daughter's cat, (my grand-cat), big Ernie and I reading the Spooner paper. He wasn't happy until he was front and center.

Have a BLESSED day everyone....I love you all very much!!!! Rhonda

1 comments:

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Oh my, I just did close ups of your booth. No wonder it was a success! It was dreamy.

Blessings,
Lea