My Weight Loss Journey

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Place Called Home

Today I am posting some pics of the house we are living in for now. Brent's boss is suppose to be building a new house on the marsh hopefully next summer, but we will see...we just take it one day at a time. This house is nice and we are thankful to have a clean warm place to live. Above is a pic of the living room.

Here is a pic of the kitchen/dining room
Another view of the dining room

Our bedroom....love the curtains. I have since gotten tan ones hung

The bathroom
The front of the house
The back yard, it does have a nice big deck which is nice

Well, that's it. This fall Brent was in total shock....I didn't buy one pumpkin or corn stalk...I just don't decorate here like I did at home. Maybe when we get out to the marsh I will. I will leave you with some pics of our beautiful house in Spooner. It was a great place to live and the best part of all is that I was close to my family and friends. But God has a plan for us here and I just have to be faithful and patient as that plan unfolds.

Have a BLESSED day....remember, God is in control of all our lives if we let him be.

God Bless....love you all...Rhonda

1 comments:

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Looks like you have made your new home warm and welcoming. We went through a time of being unsettled, but I always knew that home was wherever my precious husband and children were. And then, when we least expected it, the Lord granted the desires of our heart.

Yes, He is in control!

Smiles,
Lea