My Weight Loss Journey

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What Ya Workin On Wednesday

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. We had our first snow here in Rapids.....it was so pretty, I had to take some pictures. The first snow always reminds me of when my kids were little. They were always so excited to see the first big snow flakes.

I have been working pretty much day and night on my items for the show on November 22nd (which is this weekend) in Spooner, Wisconsin. Here are some pics of my work in progress.

These are going to be primitive pinkeeps. Hopefully, tonight I can get them stuffed and the finishing touches put on them.

Here is a stitch picture that needs a frame


Primitive Pinkeep


My chenille snowmen on lighted wreaths. I painted some a cream color to give a variety


Close-up of one of my chenille snowmen

Snowmen on a bobbin spool

Tall Santa's

Santa ornies

That is pretty much it for now...as you can see, I have a lot of work to do still, that is why this post is so short (sorry). The reward for all this hard work will be spending time with my sister and daughter this weekend. My sister makes pillows and door dolls and my daughter makes stitch pictures. This craft show become a annual event for us and I look forward to it every year.

Have a Blessed day!!!! Rhonda

3 comments:

Neabear said...

Wow! You have some wonderful things there. Very talented you are. Too bad I don't live close enough to attend the craft show. Darn! Good luck with it though. Sounds like fun.

~Beth~ said...

I love those snowmen! They are wonderful! ~Beth~

Alyssa said...

Holy balls, you have a lot of snow. You're creations look cute as ever, you'll have the best booth by far. :) Good luck Mama!