My Weight Loss Journey

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sunny Thursday and Baby Jake

I LOVE making new patterns

I finished up this little cutie today. I used a pattern from "The Primitive Nook" the pattern is called "Baby Jake". I LOVE this little guy...now that my kids are all grown up, he is the only baby I have around the house now.

He was a FUN doll to make and I was so glad that he turned out

Look at his cute little face, a face only a Mother could love



Last weekend, Brent and I went home to Spooner. It was really nice to go home and see everyone. We stayed at Kara (my daughter) and Trav's house which I always enjoy. Saturday night, we cooked steaks on the grill and just enjoyed being together.

Sunday morning while we were having coffee, Brent gave one of Kara's cat "Big Ern" some catnip.......Ern LOVES catnip.


Here is Brent giving Big Ern his catnip fix.......it brought Ern to his feet

Ern couldn't get enough

Here is Ernie licking his paws after his morning snack. Ern has the cutest personality and is always in the middle of whatever is going on in the house...he does not want to miss a thing!!!

It was a sunny beautiful day here in Wisconsin Rapids. I always enjoy the bright alive feeling I get when the sun shines...that ole saying "when the sun shines I shine" is so true!!!! I can't wait until summer so we can enjoy the WARM sun more often.

Hope you all had a BLESSED day....God Bless....Rhonda

2 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

He's so adorable!
Rondell

Alyssa said...

That is one ugly doll but the creator sure is cute!