My Weight Loss Journey

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Weigh-In Friday And A Visit From Our Kids

And the scale said.....1.5 lbs lost this week, yes!!!

I do have to admit that I am having a free weekend though. Our kids and grandkids came to visit this weekend and I have been cooking up a storm. I have been trying new recipes and have been taste testing like crazy. But I am looking forward to getting back to 100% Nutrisystem on Monday, I guess I have turned the corner.....I like eating healthy and LOVE the way it makes me feel!!!!
*******************
Family Moments

Grandpa Brent reading Garrett a story. Brent read these same 3 books and watch Shrek with Garrett over and over this weekend. What a wonderful Grandpa!!!! Every time I saw him sitting on the couch with Garrett spending time with him it melted my heart. I love you sweetie and am the luckiest girl in the world to be married to such a kind and patient man:)

Here is a picture of Auntie Amy and our new grandson Levi. Amy leaves for the Army on Monday, she will be in basic training at Fort Jackson in South Carolina for 9 weeks. We are so proud of her and pray that God will protect her and keep her safe. We love you Amy!!!!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend...until next time, Blessings...Rhonda

7 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

cute photos..glad you are having a great time..and still losing weight.;)

Audrey said...

What a beautiful picture of Grampy reading to his grandson.
Congrats on the weight loss and enjoying feeling good. I will keep Amy in my prayers.

Rhonda said...

Thank you girls so much for your encouragement, I appreciate it so much.

We enjoyed having the kids here this weekend so much. It was so nice to spend time with them all. Grandchildren are so precious!!! It just warms your heart when you hear them call you granny and grandpa. Blessings to you both, Rhonda

mimis kitchen52 said...

Hope Amy likes Army life! We will pray for her! Love the pics, I tried to leave a comment the other day and it didn't work! Earl

A Primitive Homestead said...

Yes I will agree in prayer with you for Amys safety & God to protect her in Jesus's name. Amen.
Blessings to you & yours.

Rhonda said...

Thank you all for your prayers for Amy, it means so much. She leaves this morning, she is a bit nervous and I am sure she will be very homesick by next week. Blessings, Rhonda

NutrisystemInc said...

It sounds like you are really working the program Rhonda! You may find it helpful to check out the Food Talk and Tips forum, as well as Nutrisystem Recipes, in our online community at Nutrisystem.com. There are many delicious ideas and suggestions located there to help you create healthy spins on your favorite meals! Please continue to keep us updated on your progress!!